Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil TCC
Provides superior protection and performance for enclosed chains and gears found in snowmobiles, ATVs and general equipment. Formulated with extreme-pressure additives, it helps extend chain and gear life through increased wear protection. Amsoil Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil repels water, while also inhibiting rust, oxidation and foam. Its low pour point ensures superior low-temperature starting, reducing drag to deliver maximum power.
Designed Specifically for Chaincases & Gearcases
To reduce initial costs, some enthusiasts use automatic transmission fluid or gear lube in their snowmobile and ATV chaincases and gearcases. Neither fluid, however, is engineered for these applications. Automatic transmission fluid is a hydraulic fluid formulated without the extreme-pressure additives needed to provide enhanced wear protection, leaving gears and chains vulnerable to premature failure. Automotive gear lube is designed to lubricate hypoid gears and is too thick for proper chain and gear lubrication in powersports applications, impairing circulation and leading to wear and decreased energy efficiency.
Amsoil Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil is specifically engineered to meet the demands of enclosed chaincases and gearcases, providing extreme-pressure protection and low-temperature fluidity for superior performance and protection.
Amsoil Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil is a 100 percent synthetic formulation that resists shear and chemical breakdown better than conventional fluids. Its superior base oils and additives provide long-lasting protection.
- Extreme-pressure additives promote long chain and gear life
- Inhibits rust and oxidation
- Low-temperature fluidity ensures maximum energy efficiency
- Lasts longer than conventional oils
- Recommended for use in Arctic Cat® Diamond Drive gearcases
Amsoil recommends Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil as a replacement for the following ATV and snowmobile original equipment manufacturer (OEM) fluids*:
- Arctic Cat*
- Chain Lube: #4639-363
- Bombardier* / Ski-Doo* / Can-Am*
- XP-S Mineral Chaincase Oil: #415129500
- XP-S Synthetic Chaincase Oil: #293600138
- Synthetic Gearcase Lube: #2871280 • #2871478
- SCL Chaincase Lubricant: #2872952 • #2873105 • #2873106
- Snowmobile Chaincase Lube: #ACC-CHNCS-FS-08
* All trademarked names are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
Recommended for the drain intervals established by the OEM.
Amsoil Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil is compatible with conventional and synthetic chaincase oils. Mixing Amsoil Synthetic Chaincase & Gear Oil with other oils, however, will reduce its performance benefits.
Amsoil Product Warranty
Amsoil products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
Health & Safety
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended applications and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available via the Internet at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Recycle used oil and bottle.